The Ascencion of the Lord
- OPEN NOW: Private & Individual Prayer Time M-Th during business hours 9:30am to 1:30pm at All Saints only. click here
- All Saints Parish Pantry in operation on Tuesdays, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Needs List: canned tuna, chili, refried beans, creamed corn, bagels, canned meals, and pork & beans. Also in need of empty egg cartons & bags. Thank you!
- Interfaith Community Social Services: is offering grocery delivery to Seniors 60+ years of age. For those in self-isolation due to age or compromised health issues. Please call 532-0905.
- Confessions & Anointing of the Sick will continue by appt.
- RCIA Tuesdays 6:30 pm via ZOOM online communication. Contact Gloria Hofer.
- All other Ministry gatherings still cancelled.
- Religious Education program completed. Returns in the Fall.
Please see Bishop Cotta's latest update regarding our COVID-19 situation dated 5/6/20: HERE
Safe Environment Message From Stockton Diocese HERE
The Parish of All Saints and St. Joseph’s is a warm welcoming community of Catholic Christians who live their faith through active ministries focusing on the care of the whole person.
We welcome those who are seeking a relationship with Jesus Christ, and offer many opportunities for faith formation, faith sharing, and worship as we seek to build and serve the domestic church.
18674 Cherokee Dr., Twain Harte, CA 95383, US
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 642, Twain Harte, CA 95383 PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 18674 Cherokee Drive St. Joseph Mission- 18473 Gardner Avenue, Tuolumne, CA PHONE: (209) 586-3161 FAX: (209) 586-3161 EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Office will be closed on Fridays and on Memorial Day 5/25. Outer parish office drop-box is available.
Copyright © 2020 All Saints and St. Joseph's Parish - All Rights Reserved.