-LOOK FOR LIVESTREAM EASTER MASS from Fr. Jeff Wilson coming soon.
-Holy Week stay-at-home: Journey through Holy Week preparation.
- All Saints Parish Pantry in operation Tuesdays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Needs List: canned ravioli, canned lasagna, and pork&beans.
- Interfaith Community Social Services: is offering grocery delivery to Seniors 60+ years of age. For those in self-isolation due to age or compromised health issues. Please call 532-0905.
-Local Grocery Store COVID-19 Senior Hours For Shopping. click here
- Confessions and Anointing of the Sick will continue by appt.
- Office Hours: will be M-F 9:30am to 1:00pm.
- All children's & adult catechism classes are cancelled.
- RCIA Tuesdays 6:30 pm via ZOOM online communication. Contact Gloria Hofer.
The Parish of All Saints and St. Joseph’s is a warm welcoming community of Catholic Christians who live their faith through active ministries focusing on the care of the whole person.
We welcome those who are seeking a relationship with Jesus Christ, and offer many opportunities for faith formation, faith sharing, and worship as we seek to build and serve the domestic church.
18674 Cherokee Dr., Twain Harte, CA 95383, US
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 642, Twain Harte, CA 95383 PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 18674 Cherokee Drive St. Joseph Mission- 18473 Gardner Avenue, Tuolumne, CA PHONE: (209) 586-3161 FAX: (209) 586-3161 EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
09:30 am – 01:00 pm
Office will be closed on Good Friday, April 10th. Outer office drop-box is available.
Copyright © 2020 All Saints and St. Joseph's Parish - All Rights Reserved.